Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is registration, or membership, compulsory for shopping?
Yes Now registration compulsory for Shopping / Checkout.
2. If I register or become a member, will I be deluged with junk mail?
Probably not. But look for a promise of privacy. At the bottom of the registration form, watch for a little button that says something like, "Subscribe News letter From time to time we like to let our members know about special offers. Is this OK? Yes, No." The choice is your.
3. Can I change my account information?
Yes, there is usually some way to do this. You have to enter your user name and password, and then choose something like Edit Information, or Change User Name or Password. You make the changes, and press a button such as Save or Submit.
4. What payment options do you accept?
- We currently use Paytm Payments Gateway “Debit/Credit Card, Net banking, QR Code Payment, UPI, and Paytm Wallet. All our payment means are secure and protected”.
- We currently use PayPal Payments Gateway “Debit / Credit Card and PayPal Wallet For International Payments. All our payment means are secure and protected".
- Other Payment Option Stripe Credit/Debit Card (3D and SCA Secured).